Unit 3 Director
Why are you running for office?
My ultimate goal is trust and honesty! I"m dedicated to representing the membership and working towards open communication for all members. This is a member-driven union, where you can share your voice, be involved to fight for job security with pay and benefits and exceptional working conditions.
What are your goals?
Let's be union strong, together!
Trust: Working with members, building a strong union!
Unity: Striving forward to keep what we have and advance employee rights and benefits at the workplace for members!
Values: "All members' lives matter"!
- 2017-2019 HGEA Unit 3, Board Director
- Present (c4) "Castle Complex Community Council" member
- 2017-2019 HGEA State Kendall Scholarship Committee, Vice Chair
- 2015-2017 HGEA Oahu "PEOPLE" Committee Chairperson
- 2013-2015 Oahu "Community Action" Committee Chairperson
- 2002-Present "Union Steward," King Interm., Kapunahala & Parker Elementary
- 2016 "AFSCME Study Tour" @ AFSCME International Headquarters
- Past Oahu "Community Action Committee" Member
- Past Oahu "Member Benefits Committee" Member
- Past "DOE School Community Council Committee" (SCC) Member
- Past "Educational Assistants' Association (EAA)" Windward District - Vice President
- Past "Educational Assistants' EA Seminar" - Organizer/volunteer