Why are you running for office?
I've had the privilege to participate in various union activities throughout my ten years of union membership and as a union leader. I want to continue to serve all members, especially Oahu, to maximize union services and activities for all current and future members.
What are your goals?
I plan to work collaboratively with all union members and leaders so that our union continues to maintain a strong community partnership and presence while protecting member rights and advocating for increased opportunities and union accessibility for government employees statewide through clear communication & active listening to member needs.
- Union Member & Steward (2008-Present)
- State Board Director, Unit 13 (2018-Present)
- Unit 13 Board President (2018-Present)
- Unit 13 Board Vice President (2017-2018)
- Unit 13 Board Treasurer (2013-2017)
- Unit 13 Oahu Island Division Chair (2013-2017)
- Unit 13 Oahu Island Division Vice Chair (2011-2013, 2017-2018)
- Unit 13 Negotiations Chair (2017-Present)
- Unit 13 Negotiations member (2015-2017)
- State Political Action Committee (2015-2019)
- Next Wave Committee Chair (2013-2015)