Why are you running for office?
As the President, “Together we are HGEA STRONG” and I would like to lead our union. Our staff and leadership teams are committed to our membership.
Vision - HGEA is a thriving organization with high membership involvement, respected in the community and dedicated to improving the lives of all people.
What are your goals?
Our Mission is to preserve and advance employee rights and benefits through collective bargaining, legislative advocacy and political action.
Our Strategic Plan is to build a stronger, more effective union to improve the quality of life and to ensure that members find value in the benefits of belonging to HGEA.
- State Board of Director, 2015-2019
- President, Bargaining Unit 4, 2015-2019
- Chair, Committee on Education and Training, 2017-present
- Vice Chair, Committee on Finance, 2015-2017, member 2017-present
- Leadership Team, Bargaining Unit 4, Oahu Island Division, 2005-present
- Leadership Team, Bargaining Unit 3, Oahu Island Division, 1994-2005
- Chair, Committee on Elections, 2011-2015, member 2009-2011
- University of Hawaii, MPA, BA-PubAD, AS-PS, AA-LA, Army ROTC Commission and US Army Aviation Flight School
- Board of Director, InfraGard Hawaii Member Alliance, since 2012
- Member, FBI Honolulu Citizen Academy Alumni Association (FBIHNCAAA), since 2012